Maine Solutions Federal Credit Union is a member owned organization providing our credit union family a wide range of financial services to meet their needs in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Mobile banking – Download the app from the Apple app store or Google Play store for Android Mobile Banking
- Private Student Loans through our partnership with Sallie Mae
- VISA and American Express Credit Cards
- VISA Debit Card CU24 VISA Debit Card
- Apple Pay
- Free CHIPS Online – Internet Home Banking CHIPS Online
- Free Electronic Bill Payment Bill Pay
- Shared Branching Network locations
- CU e-Statements — FREE Access to one year’s worth of statements CU eStatement
- 3 on-site ATMs as well as surcharge free access to Co-op, CU Surf, and CU 24 Network ATMs
- Verified by VISA Program
- FREE Teller Phone – 24 Hour Access to your accounts Teller Phone
- Share (Savings) Accounts
- Youth Accounts
- Share Draft (Checking) Accounts
- Share Certificates
- IRA Accounts
- Money Market Accounts
- Christmas Club Accounts
- All-Purpose Club Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement Loans
- New Vehicle Loans
- Used Vehicle Loans
- Motorcycle Loans
- Boat Loans
- Personal (Unsecured) Loans
- Mortgage Loans – Maine Solutions FCU portfolio loans and 1st mortgage loans through our affiliate CUSO Mortgage Corporation http://www.cusomortgagecorp.com/
- Free Notary Service
- GROUP TERM LIFE INSURANCE Through this unique program, you can protect loved ones, pay for final expenses, or pay off other financial obligations, such as mortgages or personal loans. Review the product description or receive a quote immediately! Simply click on http://www.selman.cc/creditunion/index.cfm/smfcu.
- Loan Life & Disability Insurance (limitations apply, please see a loan officer for information)
- FREE Accidental Death Insurance
- Money Orders
- Auto/Homeowners Insurance (offered through Equinox agency – NOT NCUA insured)
- GAP Insurance (offered through a third party)
- Night Depository
- Information to obtain your credit report for FREE
Your savings federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government – National Credit Union Administration – NCUA, a U.S. Government Agency.
Membership in Maine Solutions Federal Credit Union is easy. If you are an employee or resident contractor of ON Semiconductor (formerly Fairchild Semiconductor), Texas Instruments, IDEXX or Saco Bay Physical Therapy, you can join SemiFCU! You can also join if:
- You are an employee or resident contractor at Idexx Laboratories, ON Semiconductor (formerly Fairchild Semiconductor), Saco Bay Physical Therapy, or Texas Instruments (formerly National Semiconductor) in South Portland, Maine.
- You are a family member of an employee at Idexx Laboratories, ON Semiconductor (formerly Fairchild Semiconductor) or Texas Instruments (formerly National Semiconductor’s South Portland, Maine facility), or Saco Bay Physical Therapy.
- You are retired from Idexx Laboratories, ON Semiconductor (formerly Fairchild Semiconductor) or Texas Instruments (formerly National Semiconductor’s South Portland Maine facility) and are receiving retirement benefits from the company.
Important information about procedures for opening a new account: To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.
All it takes is a $25 deposit in a share account and you instantly get all of these benefits.
This credit union is federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration
Web Hosting Provided by Maine Hosting Solutions